Our administrators perform the latest database upgrades across multiple database environments using various methods, testing, configuration and rollback routines. We service any version, any operating system, any complexity.
Olla Systems is unique in its capacity to design, document, articulate from continual upgrade scenarios and shared intellect to quickly get your solution in place.
The Most Prevalent End-of-Life Upgrades Include:
- SQL Server: All versions to SQL Server 2012; DTS to SSIS migrations.
- Oracle: All version to the latest 12c release.
- Oracle EBS: All versions to the latest 12c release.
- MySQL: 4.4 and 5.x upgrades.
- DB2: For LUW: 10.5, 10.1, 9.8, 9.7, 9.5 and 9.1. For z/OS: 11, 10 and 9.
Since we are an integral component of many of our customers’ production and development environments, Olla Systems’ company culture goes beyond the database upgrade itself. Our expert database administrators frequently assist further in implementing new features and performance improvements, ultimately improving database availability, reliability and recoverability.
Database monitoring services encourages your database administrators to focus on the things that really matters and alleviates them from the constant worry of potential database alerts.
Key Features of Olla Systems’ Monitoring Service:
- Proactive Database Monitoring
- Issue Tracking
- Customized Notifications
- Incident History
- Remediation and Prevention
Other Database Monitoring Benefits:
- Faster processing and response
- Flexible configuration
- Detection of changes in database environments
- Collects only what’s important for best practices