Olla Systems’ Infrastructure Assessment services will enable you to execute your plans for success with precision and confidence. In any company, a baseline is an important starting point for all parties to agree upon and shape future plans. Olla Systems’ Infrastructure Assessment is that baseline.
Whether you have a small environment that can be assessed in one day or a large complex environment that requires a team of experts diving into the details for months, Olla Systems can provide key insights, short and long term recommendations, optimization opportunities and information on alternative approaches to your environment.
Before launching infrastructure assessment, discovery interviews are conducted to connect with any staff involved in the design and implementation of any changes in the IT environment. During this phase, Olla Systems reviews:
- Current environment details, such as usage peaks and valleys, concurrent sessions, index usage, etc.
- Backup and fault tolerance strategy
- Platform and hardware details
- Information on supported applications
- Security measures
- Recent problem history
- Running of database tools and scripts to analyze data and report on blockage, I/O contention, offending queries, long-running queries, etc.
After the interviews, Olla Systems documents and analyzes what it learned in the discovery phase.
The Final Infrastructure Assessment Provides:
- A detailed view of the current environment
- Recommendations for improvements and efficiencies for the current environment, both physical and virtual
- Performance improvement recommendations on the current environment
- Recommendations on how to approach Disaster Recovery alternatives